The 23rd ICSLS Conference Proceedings has been just published and are available on IOP servers:
We thank participants for more than 60 high quality papers covering all the main topics discussed at the conference.
Proceedings paper submission
The Proceedings of the conference will be published in Journal of Physics: Conference Series by Institute of Physics as an open-access articles. Published papers will be fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity. Please note that the submitted papers will be peer-reviewed according to Journal of Physics: Conference Series Peer Review Policy.
The attendees are kindly asked to submit the papers for publication after the conference, with the length limited to:
- 7 pages for invited speakers
- 5 pages for authors of contributed talks
- 3 pages for authors of poster presentations.
The deadline for the submissions is July 25th 2016, the papers should be submitted in PDF format through the conference website or sent to email address.
DEADLINE FOR PROCEEDINGS IS PROLONGED TO SEPTEMBER 11th 2016.
The papers should be following the IOP formatting, with templates in LaTeX and MS Word formats available here: http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/authors . IOP Conference Series uses author-supplied PDFs for all online and print publication. Authors are asked to prepare their papers using Microsoft Word or LaTeX, according to the journal guidelines and templates, and then convert these files to PDF.
PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMISSION
IOP Conference Series operates a publishing license, under which authors retain copyright of their papersand they no longer need to sign and submit copyright assignment forms. Any author who wishes to publish in IOP Conference Series must agree to the terms of the license and by submitting a paper for publication it is assumed all authors of the paper agree, in full, to the terms of the license. The license terms and conditions are available here ( http://conferenceseries.iop.org/content/quick_links/IOP%20Proceedings%20Licence )
It is important to ensure that when you submit your paper, it is in its final form ready for publication, and has been thoroughly proofread. IOP do not copyedit papers and will not send out author proofs prior to publication. Please note: post-publication changes are not usually permitted, unless there are exceptional circumstances, so please ensure your paper has been checked for errors.
The main rules to follow are:
- Paper size is European A4.
- Margins are 4cm (top), 2.5cm (left and right) and 2.7cm (bottom).
- The paper includes the author name and affiliation (full address including country).
- There are no page numbers, or headers and footers, within the paper.
- The PDF is free of formatting errors (e.g. corrupt equations, missing or low-resolution figures), since conversion from Word to PDF can introduce formatting errors.
- Text is single spaced, not double spaced.
- The PDF file is editable and not password protected.
- All pages are portrait (landscape pages should be rotated).
- Reference lists are checked for accuracy. References can only be linked via CrossRef if they are correct and complete.
- Figures are placed within the text, not collected at the end of the document.
- A thorough proofread is conducted to check the standard of English and ensure wording is clear and concise